Samsung has lastly damaged their silence about its earbuds. After a lot hypothesis, they’ve lastly launched the brand new Galaxy Buds FE together with the Galaxy S23 FE and Galaxy Tab S9 FE sequence. Now, let’s check out the all-new Samsung Galaxy Buds FE, its value in Nepal, specs, and so forth!
Samsung Galaxy Buds FE Overview
Design and Construct
Design-wise, Samsung has taken a web page out of their very own e book. The brand new Galaxy Buds emulates the OG Samsung Galaxy Buds and contains a “wingtip design”. Samsung claims that this design ensures your sound matches good. These buds measure 17.10 x 19.20 x 22.20 mm in dimensions and weigh simply 5.60 grams every.
In the meantime, the charging case has a squircle design with 50.00 x 27.70 x 50.00 mm dimensions and a weight of a mere 40 grams. The Galaxy Buds FE can be found in two color choices: Graphite, and Mystic White.
Audio and Options
The Samsung Galaxy Buds FE options Bluetooth v5.2 with auto change characteristic. It additionally has a one-way speaker, three mics: two outer and one inside, a proximity sensor, a corridor sensor, and a contact sensor.
Moreover, it helps Samsung’s proprietary Scalable codec alongside AAC and SBC. In addition they provide an energetic noise-cancellation characteristic, Bixby Voice wake-up mode, Misplaced and Discovered characteristic, and earbuds reminder. Lastly, they provide extra customization with the Galaxy Wearable app.
By way of battery, the Galaxy Buds FE contains a 60 mAh cell, whereas the case comes with a 479 mAh cell. Samsung is assured that these buds are able to offering 6 hours of playtime with ANC turned on. Whereas the quantity jumps to eight.5 hours when the ANC is turned off. Equally, with the charging case, they’re able to offering 21 hours and 30 hours of playback with ANC turned on and off respectively.
Samsung Galaxy Buds FE Specs
- Design: Wingtip design
- Dimensions: 17.10 x 19.20 x 22.20 mm (Earbuds), 50.00 x 27.70 x 50.00 mm (Case)
- Weight: 5.60 grams (Earbuds), 40.00 grams (Case)
- Speaker: One-way speaker
- Microphone: Triple mic (2 outer + 1 inside)
- Audio Codec: Scalable, AAC, SBC
- Noise Cancellation: Lively Noise Cancellation (ANC)
- Battery: 60 mAh (Earbuds), 479 mAh (Case)
- Playback: As much as 30 hours (ANC off + with case)
- Sensors: Proximity sensor, Corridor sensor, Contact sensor
- Connectivity: Bluetooth v5.2 with Auto Change
- Compatibility: Android 8.0+ with 1.5GB+ RAM or Home windows
- Companion App: Galaxy Wearable
- Color Choices: Graphite, and Mystic White
Samsung Galaxy Buds FE Launch and Availability
The brand new Galaxy Buds have been introduced by the South Korean tech big on 4 October 2023 together with the FE variant of S23 and Tab S9. Samsung has set the value for these earbuds at USD 99. It’s possible that these earbuds will probably be obtainable in Nepal, and when it does we anticipate the Samsung Galaxy Buds FE value in Nepal to be NPR 15,999.
- In the meantime, try our full overview of the Samsung Galaxy Buds 2 Professional.
|Value in USA (Official)||
Value in Nepal (Anticipated)
Galaxy Buds FE